If you are looking for a bespoke, fun, creative and friendly wedding photographer then you have come to the right place.
I pride myself on arriving as a stranger but leaving as a friend and take the upmost care and attention to your special day and memories.
I am married myself and know how stressful organizing a wedding can be and want to help as much as possible, not just with your photography but also recommending others who can help you and make the whole process run smoothly from start to finish.
To keep things simple i offer one package that consists of the following:
- Friendly, creative and fun photographer for the day (a second shooter can be requested for an additional fee)
- Coverage from bridal prep through to first dance
- Pre-wedding session with myself (within a 20 mile radius from Manchester)
- Your memories and moments individually and lovingly edited by myself
- A presentation box with all your memories on a USB and a gift from me!
- Highlight slideshow
- Online password protected gallery to share with your loved ones
- Fun, laughter and a happily ever after!
For the pricing and to find out more, contact me for a brochure!
I would love to get to know you more!
“The best thing to hold onto is each other”
Making memories with your family is one of the best things in the world and I ensure i capture all the natural interactions within your family either in your home or at a location of your choice! Don’t let time slip away!
I absolutely adore seeing families having fun, smiling and spending quality time together, I also understand some children can be shy and not so forthcoming in having their photo’s taken but do not fear, I get to know you all in a relaxed environment such as the local park or beach and let the children play and roam free and before you know it they either forget I am there or want me to get involved in playtime, which truly melts my heart!
I do documentary style newborn photography in the comfort of baby’s home and surroundings and LOVE to capture the everyday special moments such as feeding time, nap time, sibling cuddles and mummy and daddy kisses.
I also do fun cake smashes and they truly bring out the character in your little one, I advise a cake smash when baby can sit up on their own, watch as they demolish the cake and the mess they make but more importantly how much they LOVE it!
• 1 hour photoshoot (either at a location or comfort of baby’s home)
• Backdrop and set up at your home (cake smash)
• All images lovingly edited by myself
• Images on a password protected online album to share with family and friends
• Images on a USB in a presented box
• Fun, fun & more fun
A £25 deposit is required for all baby/cake smash shoots
*cake not provided